Booking Request Form
UNFORTUNATELY ALL BOOKINGS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED AT THIS TIME. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU ONCE RESTRICTIONS HAVE BEEN LIFTED FOR THIS FACILITY.
Please note that below is only a booking request! We still need to confirm that your booking time is free and to process payment, so please allow two working days to process your request.
Terms & Conditions
- The Policy of the Centre is that no discrimination will be accepted based on race, colour, religion, gender or socio-economic status.
- Once your booking is confirmed and finalised, failure to give at least two weeks’ notice of cancellation will result in the standard rental fee being charged.
- Booking time includes time to set up and to clean up afterwards.
- Most bookings will require you to collect a key during office hours; a $30 cash refundable key deposit is payable when the key is collected. Please note that failure to return the key on the first business day after the event will incur a late fee of $50 and loss of the $30 deposit. Key loss will result in an $80 fee.
- NO SMOKING at any time in the Centre.
- NO BURNING of candles, incense or other material.
- NO ALCOHOL is to be consumed or kept on the premises unless the hirer obtains a liquor licence for the event.
- NO ANIMALS are allowed in the Centre at any time.
- The person in charge of a group must be over 18 years of age.
- Children are not to be left unsupervised at any time while in the Centre.
- All groups should understand that the Centre is a SHARED facility – no group has exclusive occupancy of the common areas. Please be considerate of others, including neighbours, and keep to designated times.
- Groups who leave the facility in an untidy/unclean condition will incur a cleaning levy of $60.
- The Centre has a security system in place. In the event that the alarm is triggered through negligence and/or human error, a $99 charge will be incurred by the group responsible. Groups neglecting to activate the alarm on leaving will also incur a charge of $99.
- Groups are asked to supply their own tea, coffee, sugar etc. Crockery is provided and must be washed, dried and put away after use, or placed in dishwasher. Any breakages or other damage shall be made good and must be reported to the Centre Manager immediately.