Creative Writing Workshop – Roomers
“ROOMERS” provides weekly writing workshops, aiming to give residents:
- an outlet to publish their creative work;
- the opportunity and incentive to improve literacy, creative and communication skills;
- access to a skilled mentor;
- access to current agency information from a resident perspective;
- a means of reducing social isolation and encouraging community participation
Almost all contributors to ROOMERS are local residents or ex-residents of rooming houses, private hotels or supported residential services in St. Kilda, South and Port Melbourne.
- Workshops Tuesdays 1.30 – 3.30pm
- To participate you will need to make an appointment with the Editor.
If you would like to find out more information or how to become a Roomers mentor please visit: www.roomers.org.au
Or contact Simone: email@example.com 9531 1954.