Corona Virus Memo 16th March 2020
Dear Room Hirers, Staff, Volunteers & everyone who uses this facility,
Each day we are carefully reviewing the advice of the government that will impact our operations at ESNLC.
At this point we will remain open and advise you of any changes as they develop but we are currently implementing the following:
- Asking anyone who has flu like symptoms or who feels unwell to not attend.
- Asking anyone who has travelled in the last 14 days to not attend this facility and self-isolate.
- Asking anyone who attends this facility to wash hands before their class/activity.
- Asking anyone who feels vulnerable or has compromised health to not attend this facility or our activities.
- Asking any gathering of more than 50 people to cancel their activity or event
- Wiping all the surfaces daily with hospital grade disinfectant.
- Should you attend, please maintain a physical distance of 2mtrs from the next person.
Good information can be found via this link:
If you have any concerns about public health here at the centre please contact me on the details below.
Elwood St Kilda Neighbourhood Learning Centre Inc.
87 Tennyson St Elwood VIC 3184
t. 9531 1954 f. 9531 1754
ABN 22 616 363 473 RTO #3791